Managing Key Lines
The performance of key lines is critical to the success of any product-based business. This series of three online modules supports effective planning and management of key lines with an in-depth look at their role and importance within the customer offer. Top tips and tangible actions are shared to ensure that the performance of key lines is maximised
What you will learn
- The benefits of planning and forecasting key lines
- Factors to consider when planning and forecasting key lines
- How to create a plan for a key line
- How to manage key lines in-season to maximise profitability
Modules in more detail
An overview of key lines – an introduction to what key lines are
Planning key lines – how to plan a key line to maximise its potential
Forecasting and managing key lines – how to forecast and take in-season action to optimise the performance of key lines
Who is this course for
- All entry and intermediate level roles in merchandise planning responsible for, or involved in, planning and trading key line stock and availability
$300.00 excl GST
Unsure if a course is right for you...
If you are uncertain whether a course is at the right level for you, then take an assessment through the Numensa Assessment Centre. We have six different assessments, three for buying and three for planning.
- Entry – for anyone new to retail or working in a buyer’s admin or allocator level
- Intermediate – for anyone working at the assistant/junior buyer/planner level
- Advanced – for anyone working at a buyer/planner or senior buyer/planner level
At a glance...
- Three online modules
- Total learning time = 45 minutes
- Gamified self-led learning
- Works across PC, tablet and phone
- Full audio voiceover
- Video and eLearning format
- Digital activities, quizzes and action plans
- Practical application of best practice
- Full access for 6 months
- Developed by retail buying & planning professionals
- Digital certificate on completion
Combine with these courses and SAVE!
- Managing Key Lines + 1 of these two courses = SAVE $50
- Managing Key Lines + Price Management + In-season Management = SAVE $100
- DISCOUNT ADDED AT CHECK OUT
This series of four online modules educates on methods of managing prices to optimise departmental margin. The price management process is…
$350.00 excl GST
This series of five online modules is an introduction to in-season forecasting and how trading decisions and actions can optimise departmental performance.
$400.00 excl GST