This series of four online modules educates on methods of managing prices to optimise departmental margin. The price management process is explored from setting the initial pricing strategy, through to creating effective promotions and the management of markdowns at the end of the season, examining how and why price management is crucial to profitability.
What you will learn
- The considerations for setting initial prices
- The different types of price change and when they can be used
- How to calculate profitable promotions
- How to interpret performance to determine clearance markdown criteria
Modules in more detail
Initial price setting – how to begin the price management process by setting initial prices
Price changes – the different types of price change and when to use them
Promotions – how to plan and cost promotions and determine their impact on profit
Clearance markdown – when, how and why to apply a permanent markdown
Who is this course for
- Entry and intermediate level roles in buying andmerchandise planning responsible for, or involved in, price setting, planning and ongoing management
$350.00 excl GST
Unsure if a course is right for you...
If you are uncertain whether a course is at the right level for you, then take an assessment through the Numensa Assessment Centre. We have six different assessments, three for buying and three for planning.
- Entry – for anyone new to retail or working in a buyer’s admin or allocator level
- Intermediate – for anyone working at the assistant/junior buyer/planner level
- Advanced – for anyone working at a buyer/planner or senior buyer/planner level
At a glance...
- Four online modules
- Total learning time = 1 hour 15 minutes
- Gamified self-led learning
- Works across PC, tablet and phone
- Full audio voiceover
- Video and eLearning format
- Digital activities, quizzes and action plans
- Practical application of best practice
- Full access for 6 months
- Developed by retail buying & planning professionals
- Digital certificate on completion
Combine with these courses and SAVE!
- Price Management + 1 of these two courses = SAVE $50
- Price Management + Order Management + In-season Management = SAVE $100
- DISCOUNT ADDED AT CHECK OUT
Order Management, Allocation & Replenishment
This series of five online modules deliver a fundamentally important understanding of the end-to-end process involved in stock management. The stages of this process cover…
$350.00 excl GST
This series of five online modules is an introduction to in-season forecasting and how trading decisions and actions can optimise departmental performance.
$400.00 excl GST