At Numensa we understand retail and we work alongside our clients to improve business performance…
Whether you are a small independent retailer wanting to implement your first OTB budget, a buying department wishing to develop your seasonal strategy or a large retailer looking at overhauling their processes and systems, our highly experienced team of consultants can work with you to achieve greater efficiencies in your business.
We question your ways of working to understand your issues and pain points.
We formulate solutions that will deliver tangible results.
We implement our recommendations by training your teams in new ways of working.
Our expertise spans across…
Our teams have years of Buying and Planning experience across large blue-chip companies, startups with huge growth trajectories as well as small family-owned businesses.
We are familiar with the challenges facing retailers and seek to use practical industry knowledge to formulate and implement solutions that are focused on profitability and business success. Understanding that people are at the centre of everything we do, we take a holistic approach, ensuring that key stakeholders/influencers are engaged and that teams are inspired.
- Product development
- Range and customer strategy
- Sourcing and sustainability
- End-to-end process improvement
- Team knowledge and performance
- Financial planning and strategy
- Driving profit
- OTB management
Here’s how we can help you…
For independent retailers
Many small and independent retailers are struggling to compete with the plethora of multi-national and omni-channel retailers.
We can assist you to: –
- Manage your buying budgets (OTB)
- Manage your stock levels
- Develop a profitable assortment plan
- Reduce your markdowns
- Develop an e-commerce strategy
For the merchandise team
With wide and varied demands competing for the buyers and planners time, it is often difficult for them to find the time to think strategically about their business unit to develop sustainable growth plans.
We can: –
- Facilitate team strategy days, to stretch the team’s thinking
- Develop new business concepts and implementation plans
- Build high performing buying & planning teams using Strengthscope®️
For larger retail groups
With size comes complexity and having a streamlined, consistent process across the business will drive efficiencies, cut costs and free up the merchandise team’s time to concentrate on growth potential.
Our team can: –
- Assist you through the implementation of a new reporting system
- Streamline processes
- Train team members thereby ensuring new systems are embedded smoothly