The ability to evaluate the effectiveness of your trading efforts, decisions and actions is key in meeting the departmental targets that contribute to business goals. This series of four online modules focuses on the key performance indicators (KPIs) and reports that highlight risks and opportunities to prompt commercial decisions and actions for optimal trading performance.
What you will learn
- The different KPIs used to evaluate weekly trading performance
- The different types of common trading reports and their uses
- A checklist of actions in response to best and worst line level performance
- How to relate department performance to department goals
Modules in more detail
Evaluating weekly trade – how to analyse and evaluate key weekly trading performance measures
Interpreting trading reports at department and category level – a guide to the most commonly used trading performance reports
Interpreting trading performance at line level – a guide to the most commonly used reports used to manage best and worst sellers
Weekly performance vs. strategic objectives – measuring in-season performance in the context of strategic objectives
Who is this course for
- Entry level and intermediate buying andmerchandise planning roles responsible for, or involved in, preparing trading performance information and the subsequent review and actions
$350.00 excl GST
Unsure if a course is right for you...
If you are uncertain whether a course is at the right level for you, then take an assessment through the Numensa Assessment Centre. We have six different assessments, three for buying and three for planning.
- Entry – for anyone new to retail or working in a buyer’s admin or allocator level
- Intermediate – for anyone working at the assistant/junior buyer/planner level
- Advanced – for anyone working at a buyer/planner or senior buyer/planner level
At a glance...
- Four online modules
- Total learning time = 1 hour 15 minutes
- Gamified self-led learning
- Works across PC, tablet and phone
- Full audio voiceover
- Video and eLearning format
- Digital activities, quizzes and action plans
- Practical application of best practice
- Full access for 6 months
- Developed by retail buying & planning professionals
- Digital certificate on completion
Combine with these courses and SAVE!
- Evaluating Performance + 1 of these two courses = SAVE $50
- Evaluating Performance + Order Management + In-season Management = SAVE $100
- DISCOUNT ADDED AT CHECK OUT
Order Management, Allocation & Replenishment
This series of five online modules deliver a fundamentally important understanding of the end-to-end process involved in stock management. The stages of this process cover…
$350.00 excl GST
This series of five online modules is an introduction to in-season forecasting and how trading decisions and actions can optimise departmental performance.
$400.00 excl GST