David is the team’s expert in strategy and category management particularly in the supermarket, convenience and home improvement sectors. He is a highly credentialed and well regarded retail expert with a background comprising of over 28 years in senior management roles for multinational retailing organisations including 7-Eleven Hong Kong & Australia, Shell Asia Pacific & The Middle East, Dairy Farm International Hong Kong, Macro Wholefoods, Franklins Supermarkets, Priceline Pharmacy & BP Australia.
His extensive global retail experience and business exposure across numerous countries provides him with a diverse and comprehensive understanding of the retail challenges and opportunities facing retailers and their supplier partners.
As a strong leader within large multi site Australian and international retailers in the supermarket, petrol & convenience, hardware and pharmacy sectors, coupled with his extensive consulting and advisory expertise, David delivers a broad range of transferable skills, thought leadership and insights. He is a results orientated, adaptable and driven to achieve winning outcomes for his numerous clients.
His qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Business (Marketing)
- Advanced Leadership Program – Harvard Business School
- Leading Edge Operations Strategy – Sloan Management School
- Strategy & Leadership Program – INSEAD, Singapore
- Diploma of Marketing Research – MRI of Australia
- Diploma in Export Management
- Certificate IV, Training & Assessment