$300.00 excl GST
or 4 payments of $75.00 with Wizit learn more
Sourcing decisions can have a huge impact on costs, business agility and customer perception and confidence, and as is frequently seen in today’s media, getting sourcing right is critically important. To fully understand sourcing is to know how to build a sourcing strategy, consider FOB and landed options and use this knowledge to make decisions in the best interests of your business and your customer.
- 5% discount if you buy 3+ courses
- 10% discount if you buy 5+ courses
- Contact us for large group quotes
What you will learn
- How to build a sourcing strategy
- The importance of ethical and sustainable sourcing
- The different ways of sourcing product
- The terminology commonly used within sourcing
- How to calculate a landed cost price
- How to consider cultural differences to improve business relationships
Modules in more detail
- Sourcing strategy – what is a sourcing strategy, why do you need one and how do you go about building one?
- Sourcing ethically and sustainably – what does this really mean, and how can you make ethical and sustainable decisions?
- Types of sourcing – the pros and cons of different sourcing models
- Terminology and jargon – understand how to ‘speak’ sourcing so you can calculate a landed cost price with confidence
- Cultural considerations – an appreciation of cultural differences and how this insight enables you to build better business relationships