What you will learn
- How to build a sourcing strategy
- The importance of ethical and sustainable sourcing
- The different ways of sourcing product
- The terminology commonly used within sourcing
- How to calculate a landed cost price
- How to consider cultural differences to improve business relationships
Modules in more detail
- Sourcing strategy – what is a sourcing strategy, why do you need one and how do you go about building one?
- Sourcing ethically and sustainably – what does this really mean, and how can you make ethical and sustainable decisions?
- Types of sourcing – the pros and cons of different sourcing models
- Terminology and jargon – understand how to ‘speak’ sourcing so you can calculate a landed cost price with confidence
- Cultural considerations – an appreciation of cultural differences and how this insight enables you to build better business relationships